Allow users to address virtually any information consumption requirement with SAP Crystal Server
Give your decision makers easy-to-use, self-service business intelligence (BI) essentials– with surprisingly affordable new SAP Crystal Server licensing. These core BI tools include, business intelligence platform, small business analytics, mobility and world-renowned reporting via SAP Crystal Reports – all in a securely managed infrastructure.
Enterprises that adopt SAP BusinessObjects solutions can achieve value across four dimensions: Business Benefits, Strategic Benefits, Employee Benefits, Technology Benefits*:
• Business transparency with a single source of the truth for all stakeholders, anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
• 20–30% decrease in training demands on IT staff due to reduced complexity
• 300% increase in analytics tools adoption across the company
• 80–90% reduction in time spent building reports and project prototype
• Up to 35% increase in revenue due to more informed decision-making.
• Up to 90% automation of standard reports
• 30% reduction in IT resource and design costs
SAP Crystal Server 2013
The SAP Crystal Reports family of offerings enables rich formatting of broad, transactional-level data. This allows users to address virtually any information consumption requirement – from simple columnar or table report layouts to specialised government forms.
Publishing allows you to securely distribute targeted and personalised business information to a wide predefined audience, while Scheduling helps you chose the recurrence patterns.
SAP BusinessObjects Live Office software integrates business intelligence (BI) within the familiar Microsoft Office environment – allowing your team to embed trusted, refreshable information within documents, spreadsheets and presentations and share them across the organisation for greater insight.
Licensing and Packaging
• A common semantic layer that makes corporate data readily accessible
• Integration with Microsoft Office applications to provide users with information inside the solutions they work with the most
• Accelerated start with simplified deployment, configuration wizards, and migration tools make configuration faster and easier
• Administrative support for lifecycle management, auditing, and system monitoring to minimize ongoing cost of ownership
• In minimum blocks of 5 Named Users and 5 concurrent sessions
• Limited Single Server Deployment
• Access to Crystal Reports
• Developers are additional
Contact us to get more information about SAP Crystal Server reports, updated versions, to receive a formal quotation or for any pre-sales advice and support: email@example.com | 020 8733 7103