Office 365: Worry less, work easier, work together.
What is Office 365?
Traditionally Office was Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (Email).
Is a software that runs on a PC, comes out of a box & the only way to update is to upgrade it buy buying new software “out of a box”.
Office 365 is Office in the cloud. For those of you who use Office virtually nothing has changed, only the user experience has enhanced.
Office 365 + your device + the internet = productivity wherever you are.
…is your Modern Office pretty much anywhere.
Office 365 for Business Users
- Since your files are stored online, you can share them with anyone, even co-author, in real time. No matter where you are.
- With the cloud, innovation is continuous – 365 subscribers will always be up to date
- Use on up to 15 devices, install on up to 5 PC’s/Macs, 5 Tablets, 5 phones
- Across all devices, everything, you need is in one place
- Sync files to devices for online viewing
- All services work together
- No need for servers to set up
- Cloud services – Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint and Office
- One Drive on all plans – 1 TB of storage
- 50 GB of mailbox storage
- Can mix and match plans
- 99.9% financially backed up
- 24/7 phone support
- If reluctant to change, depending on plan, can have hybrid deployment
Three reasons you should require Office 365 for your company?
1. Worry Less: help you be secure knowing that you are managing you company data, devices and budget while remaining competitive
2. Work Easier: Work the way you work best, in and out of the office. Benefit from consistent experience across all devices, IOS android you name it
3. Work Together: Flexibility to easily access and edit documents in real time along with colleagues if necessary in order to get work done and meet deadlines.
Azure Active Directory integration with Office 365
Azure Active Directory is Microsoft’s multi-tenant, cloud based directory and identity management service. The active directory effectively acts as a hub in order to control deployment of applications, access control and centralized group policies.
Using Azure Active Directory IT administrators are able to create packages that act like pre-built computer configurations that can easily be rolled out and applied to new computers. This can save a lot of time as computers will no longer need to be manually configured.
Azure AD contains a suite of identity management capabilities including multi-factor authentication, which adds another layer of security to your IT infrastructure.
Active Directory seamlessly integrates with Office 365 and can very easily be integrated into an existing Windows Server Active Directory, which allows businesses to quickly and efficiently upgrade their system and gain access to unparalleled cloud-based security and infrastructure.
What happens when Microsoft Teams integrates with Office 365?
Microsoft Teams is a chat based workspace for your organisation. You can create individual groups for different departments and management teams allowing for your whole organisation to seamlessly communicate on one platform.
You can schedule meetings, share files and hold voice conferences using VoIP functionality.
Microsoft Teams integrates with the entire Office 365 suite allowing for seamless sharing of knowledge and documents.
Microsoft SharePoint: Share and collaborate with ease.
Microsoft SharePoint is a web based collaborative platform that is also integrated into Office 365 and is instantly accessible from Teams along with other 365 applications, this means that all of your business applications are connected to one centralised hub so that resources can be instantly shared and accessed.
This all-in-one connectivity for the Office 365 suite is only amplified by SharePoint’s enterprise level content and document management allowing for storage, retrieval, archiving, tracking, management and reporting on electronic documents and records.
Businesses can now have a centralised hub for all internal business communication and internal sharing of information and documents.
Office 365 suits for every type of company
- Office 365 is highly scalable and can support everything from a one-person business to companies with tens of thousands of users.
- Office 365 Business plans are best for companies with one to 300 users.
- Office 365 Enterprise plans fit organizations ranging in size from a single employee to 50,000-plus users.
Do you want to try Office 365 for a commercial, Governmental, educational or charitable purpose? Here is a little treat for you:
Don’t forget Office 365 is built for your business. Should you require any questions please speak to our experts.