Automated Testing in Virtual Labs
Virtual machines or Virtual PC’s, like VMware, are software which emulate real computers. By using virtual machines in your QA testing, you can emulate one computer or create a whole virtual lab. Each virtual machine can be configured differently, run on different operating systems and/or run independently from each other. Download this new eBook and see how these virtual labs dramatically decrease costs and time commitments during your QA Testing.
This eBook includes:
- Automated Testing with Virtual Machines
- Running Automated Tests in Virtual Labs with TestComplete
- Distributed Testing in Virtual Labs with TestComplete
- Testing Web Applications in a Virtual Lab with TestComplete
- Virtual Machine Limitations